GRA - Structure Positions & AGM information
On the International stage, Matthew Dillon, the current President for GRA is active as the Vice President for the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) and has developed extensive global networks with other International organisations.
GRA Board Members:
Dr. Jana Soderlund
Ana Carolina Carneiro Napoli
GRA Ambassador: Darren Mason
- For all information relating to our association :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all administration inquiries:- email@example.com
- For all sponsorship and membership inquiries :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all specific inquiries about your Capital City or State including New Zealand please refer below:-
- Sydney & New South Wales: NSW@graus.com.au
- Melbourne & Victoria: VIC@graus.com.au
- Hobart & Tasmania: TAS@graus.com.au
- Adelaide & South Australia: SA@graus.com.au
- Perth & Western Australia: email@example.com
- Darwin & Northern Territory: NT@graus.com.au
- Brisbane & Queensland: QLD@graus.com.au
- Auckland & New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRA has been registered with the ACNC as a Not-For_Profit / Charity Organisation Advancing the natural environment. 30 June 2015.
GRA does welcome volunteer participation and expenses may be provided for special projects.
This website has been recently updated with new content, expanded Library, new videos and projects.
GRA will continue to improve over 2017 and we look forward to your support.
GRA membership will open up a new community network of professionals and community associations that passionately believe in a new paradigm for urban planning and best practice which incorporates nature and sustains a healthy ecosystem for our populations.
For further membership details please refer to the Homepage 'Join Now'.
Thank you from all of us at GRA.