Greenroofs.com, in association with the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN), is presenting: The Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2013 - Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design on February 12 through March 13 on the World Wide Web.
Green Roofs Australasia (GRA) is a founding member of WGIN, and we are pleased to offer you special Registration Discounts as well as Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities!
Regular Registration is $99 and includes access to the entire virtual environment – but GRA members and associates use the discount code to only pay $39!
Learn more details in our Events Section or at www.greenroofs.com/ to Register using discount code 'GRAUS'
Also watch the Virtual Summit trailer on this homepage.
This is a great opportunity to participate in this unique interactive online platform for idea interchange through a combination of keynote speakers, expert panel sessions and moderated chat sessions with live Q&A and on-demand presentations, plus live video, audio and text chatting at the Sponsor Spaces, Social Media Areas, Inspiration Nook, Joblinks Lounge, Prize Center, and the spectacular Expo Pavilions showcasing vendors and organizations from across the world.
Keynotes: thinkers, designers, trend setters, eco-luminaries:
* Dusty Gedge, Green Roof Campaigner and Designer, and President of the European Federation of Green Roof Associations
* Steven Peck, Founder and President of Green Roofs for Healthy Cities and Founding Member of WGIN
* Dr. Aditya Ranade, Senior Analyst, Lux Research Intelligence team
* Javier Senosiain, Architect, Principal of Arquitectura Orgánica
* Mary Ann Uhlmann, Vegetated Roof Systems Program Development Manager for Tremco, Inc.
For less than the price of a standard 1-hour webinar, attendees will hear from these experts for a whole 30 days.